Sunday, November 8, 2015

LED Handheld Color Changing Shower Head


LED Handheld Color Changing Shower Head
 
This is an awesomely cool shower head that I really like and has so many great features to it. This kit comes with everything you need to set it up. It comes with the connector so you can hook the hose up to it and it hooks directly to the connector with the holder as well which is great. It coms with a long hose that easily and securely connects to the holder than the shower head and the shower head is really nice. It has many different shower settings with a nice flow to it and massaging shower head as well. The LED lights change color depending on the temperature of the water. Blue for cold, Green for warm and Red for hot. It is great and I really like the lights so I can shower in the dark with the glow from the shower head it is nice. I really like the entire set it is easy to put up and is really nice. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Or you can entire my giveaway to win your own!
 
 
 


 
HotelSpa Neon™ 7-Setting LED Hand-Shower with Color Changing Temperature Sensor

No comments:

Post a Comment