Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow (Queen)


Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow (Queen)
 
 
I absolutely fell in love with this bamboo memory foam pillow for many different reasons. This is a great pillow and really has helped me out quiet a bit with my neck and back pain. This pillow gives my back and neck a lot more support when I am lying down trying to sleep. I also use this as I am sitting up working as it gives my back better support than any other pillow has. It takes a bit for it to poof up it will come rolled flat. Once you open the box unroll it and leave it to air up for 24-48 hours. Once it is fully aired up you are ready to go. The pillow doesn't go flat and it cradles you nicely. It has an awesome memory foam to it that really does give you the extra support and comfort that you need. Since I have been sleeping with this pillow I have been getting a betters night rest it seems. Simply just changing your pillow was enough to help me get a bit more comfort which was actually a big surprise. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase this product  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment