Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lego Land!


500 piece Lego Building Block Set


Awesome set of Legos that is great for the kids. I am a big fan of Legos and had a huge collection as a kid and this really brought me back. It comes with all the Legos shapes and sizes that you can possibly need. It has a few of the flat pieces as well as having the corner pieces. I love that it has many different colors that aren't in the original Lego sets and these connect to them as well as other Lego pieces which is great. They are well made and just as good as the name brand. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own
 
 
Lego Building Base Plates
 
These are great base plates that work well and are easy to tie together. I simply stretch a larger Lego over the line of the plates and they stick together with ease. I really love these because usually the base plates are the hardest item to find. They are well made work with all Legos and are a must have for any little builder. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase this in a 4 or 8 pack of plates!


4 Pack can be purchased Here
8 Pack can be purchased Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment