Saturday, February 6, 2016

Valentine's Day Teddy Bear


Valentine's Day Teddy Bear

 
 
 
Awesome little bear and box of candies that is perfect for a little one in life. This little girl is my best friends kid and she absolutely loves me. She is only 3 but has a golden heart always rushing up to me when I walk through the door to give me a hug. I gave her this awesome present the other day and she absolutely loves it. I of course did the awesome thing of sugaring her up and letting mommy handle her cause what are best friends for! She loves that little bear and has been taking it with her everywhere she goes. She really likes it however it can be dangerous to little ones as the strings come untied on the eyes and it will frazzle a bit. That is partially because she can be a rough little kid but so far all the stuffing is still in it. It came with an old school box of conversation hearts which was awesome and really brought me back to my little kid area. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment