Saturday, October 10, 2015

Magic Water Balloons (3 Bunches)-


Magic Water Balloons (3 Bunches)


These are awesome water balloons and a lot of fun! They are great for kids young and old and I really love these water balloons. I am a 90s baby and I grew up with water balloons when I was a kid and these brought back all the fun summer memories. Not only that but I remember the struggles of trying to fill them up over the faucet this makes it so much easier. Simply hook them up to the end of the hose and hold them above a bucket. Once they are fully filled up they drop down and tie themselves off which is awesome. I love how easy they are to fill and this comes with 3 bunches and some spares also which is great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment