Thursday, October 8, 2015

Zahler Whey Protein Meal Replacement Powder


Zahler Whey Protein Meal Replacement Powder   


This is a great protein powder and it is awesome. There are many different things I like about it. First off the great selection of flavors to pick from. I got cappuccino and oh my goodness it is great and I love it. I normally use protein powder as my breakfast meal replacement on the go and this makes it the best. Not only do I get a great protein drink but it is a coffee flavor heaven in a blender bottle does exist. This is a great mix that mixes up easily and nicely without clumps or chunks and mixes well with milk or water. It fills you up giving you energy for the day and tastes great as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment