Sunday, August 2, 2015

Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce


Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce

Awesome bottle of hot sauce and there are many things I really like about it. First off I really like desings on lables and other things and I really love the design and name on this bottle. It looks really cool stands out and is a great visual. The hot sauce has a nice kick to it and is great on wings which is where I gave the true taste test with. The guys loved the hot sauce and they said they liked the hot kick that it had to it. It only has a medium burn to it so it isn't overly hot nor is it not hot enough which is great. It was a great bottle and it gives the guys the burn that they like on their wings. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment