Sunday, August 9, 2015

V28® Women Cowl Neck Sweater Dress


V28® Women Cowl Neck Sweater Dress


This is a great dress and I really love it. I ordered a large and it fits perfectly like it should and looks great. I really like the material that it is made of it. It is thick durable and holds up well which is nice. You don't have to worry about it being too thin for it to be see through like I have issues with other clothing before. Even though it is a bit heavier than what I was expecting it is perfect. It doesn't get to hot nor to cold which is nice. The material is stretch so it will fit well and it doesn't bind in areas. It is a great dress it is comfortable looks professional and I all around enjoy it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment