Saturday, August 1, 2015

Escapes-Music for Relaxing


Escapes-Music for Relaxing


Great CD for relaxing and I really enjoyed it. I like putting this on when I am trying to relax and unwind in a bubble bath. The music is really soothing and helps you unwind and relax. It is really nice and a soothing tone to it. It isn't hyped up and fast paced like most other music in todays world. It is a great cd that does help me calm down and relax which is something I have difficulties with. It is about an hour long which is great I can listen to the entire thing in one shot when I am on a road trip or in the bath which is nice. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can find out more about Jeff Gold Here
or
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment