Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Empire of Sin: A Story of Sex, Jazz, Murder, and the Battle for Modern New Orleans

Empire of Sin: A Story of Sex, Jazz, Murder, and the Battle for Modern New Orleans


This is a great book and I really enjoyed it. I like how everything in the book is a true story and based upon facts, articles and other verified information. I love this era of time and location and a few TV shows and old history classes really got me into it. I really liked the book how it gives you a great insight of how the life of crime and corruption happens in New Orleans and it is a great book to read. I really enjoyed it and knowing that it was a true story through the different segments of the book really made it a lot more interesting. I received this book to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment