Friday, November 28, 2014

Cool One Beer Chiller


Cool One Beer Chiller
 
 
This is an awesome nifty little gift for the beer drinker in your life! They are easy to store in your freezer and saves room in the fridge with not having to store your beer in there. I used this over thanksgiving holiday and it was awesome! Normally we don't have room in the fridge for beer and keep it outside but it was easy to open one  and pop the chiller in and have a nice cold beer! Going to have to get a few of these for stocking stuffers they are awesome to chill your beer!
You can purchase your own Here
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment