Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream

Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream
 
 
 
This is a great cream. It comes in a 4oz jar which is more than enough. A little goes a long way. Just rub on the scar in circular motions twice a day. I used this on a scar on my stomach from a previous surgey. In just a few days the scar dramatically had faded. With continuous use it will fade and make the scar disappear. I have used it on surgery scars and stretch marks with great results. All have faded and became less noticeable. This is a great product and would be perfect for moms and moms to be to help with stretch marks.
 
 
You can purchase your own at:
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment