Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shed Ninja de-shedding brush

 
 
Shed Ninja de-shedding brush
 
 
 
This is an awesome brush! It collects a lot of hair that is falling out. After brushing daily you will start to notice that every day there will be less and less hair being collected in the brush less hair that will be left everywhere else and the coat will look better.
I absolutely love working with this company. About a week or so later after I have received the product I received a small package from the company as a token of appreciation of being one of their customers they gave me a small doggy bone holder that holds baggies for the dog park.. Included was a letter from the company stating how they appreciate the customers they get because they are a small business which is something I really enjoy. I love helping out small businesses and find it more personable than larger corporations.
 
 
I received this item at 99% off while using No Kidding Coupons. I do not personally endorse anything I do not recommend to my readers. I only post my honest unbiased reviews on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment