Thursday, November 20, 2014

Piczzle Picture Puzzle


 

 
This was an absolutely perfect puzzle and idea. I love this company! You are able to choose what picture you want what size of puzzle and many different customizable options to pick from.  You can choose from the regular cardboard type puzzles (which is the one I received) or from a wooden puzzle. The puzzle and the pieces are very well made. The pieces are cut very well and each piece fits perfectly with the others.


This was an absolute great gift especially since I got it for the child in the picture. The biggest surprise and amazement when she realized that the puzzle was of her!
 
 
 
 


You can find out more information about Piczzle Picture Puzzle at:
 
 
 
There will also be a giveaway on my blog!
The giveaway will be one Small Cardboard Puzzle. You will receive a code to order your own from piczzle enter my giveaway Here!!!!!!
 
 
 






 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment