Friday, November 21, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit


Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide
 
 
 
 
This worked wonders. Between teeth whitening pastes, strips, rinses, and other items with none giving me the results I wanted this truly did work. It takes a couple times using it but after about the second or third round you will really notice the results. Be warned though like other teeth whiteners your teeth and gums will be a little bit sensitive after using this but it is no worse than other whitening kits. This kit comes with plenty of syringes of the gel and all are good for a year so it is plenty for the year.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment