Friday, November 21, 2014

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer


Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer by Insta Natural
 
 
 
Insta Natural has a line of very high end all natural great products. I love working with this company and using all of their products. This product like all of their other products are made with 100% all natural products. You can really tell a difference with this moisturize compared to others because it doesn't leave a greasy residue/feeling nor make it seem like your face is being caked with lotion that doesn't blend In well. This blends very well you can feel your skin getting moisturized and have a lighter softer feeling. This works very well to help reduce blemishes and acne scars, improves the elasticity of your skin. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and gives your skin and over all younger look and tone. This works very well to help moisturize your face especially where I live. I live in the frozen tundra of North Dakota and it helps with wind burn and just the dryness of your skin from the cold winter air.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment