Monday, December 8, 2014

4" X 2" Re-Usable Tan Carbon Electrode Pads


Santamedical 8 4" X 2" Re-Usable Tan Carbon Electrode Pads with Premium Gel Review
 
These are great electrode pads! They are the perfect size to fit on my back and lower back area. They are well made and durable easy to reuse as they will re-stick with no issues. The electrodes are well secure and don't have a risk of becoming dis-attached from the pad and the pad is well made. These are a great buy you can re use them time and time again with no issues which is great for someone like me who uses my tens unit daily!
#ReUsableTanCarbonElectrodePads
 
You can purchase your own Here




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment