Thursday, December 11, 2014

Kobert Waterproof Case


Kobert Waterproof Case


This case is an okay case for most phones depending on a few things. It fits my iPhone 4 perfectly weather it is in the case or not the only downside that I really noticed is when my phone is inside my otter box it is way to hard to be able to press the screen to make it do different things even with the included stylus pen. When my phone is not in the otter box it works perfectly fine. I had this in the shower typing emails so it works and protects your phone against the water damage I just think the fact that I have to remove my otter box to get it to work makes it a bit difficult but I am going to keep it in my hiking pack so I can put my phone in it while I am out at the lake!
#KobertWaterproofCase
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment