Sunday, December 28, 2014

Amour Scents

Amour Scents Candles

I was given an amazing opportunity to receive an Amour Scents candle. Inside every candle their is a jewel of some sort. Could be earrings, a ring, or a pendant for a necklace. Before I get into the jewelry lets start with the candle. These are all 100% American made and eco friendly. They have many different scents to pick from which made it so hard for me to choose a scent. I choose apple pie and it made my house smell amazing and just like an apple pie was being baked as it was burning. The smell wasn't over bearing and made it to strong but gave a nice smell throughout the house. Now to the fun part. It took me about 5 hours of burning to get to the jewel in the candle. Picture below are photos I took throughout the process of waiting for my treasure to be revealed!
 





The jewel comes protected wrapped in foil as you can start to see it appear through the wax. Once it was loose I was able to take a pair of tweezers and pull it out.
 






 After unwrapping the foil you can see that the ring that was in my candle was well protected in a plastic baggie as well and pulling it out it was absolutely gorgeous. All of the jewelry that comes in the candles are pure 925 sterling silver! I loved having this opportunity and it was such fun waiting to see what would be inside my candle.
 
You can purchase your own Here














No comments:

Post a Comment