Thursday, December 11, 2014

Deluxe Dog Pet Cat Grooming Brush


Deluxe Dog Pet Cat Grooming Brush


This is a good brush. It is very heavy duty made of solid wood and well crafted. The pegs of the brush are okay not the greatest as they are bendable but that helps it go through long matted dog hair though. All in all this is a well built brush. It is meant for long haired dogs is what it works best with. My dog wasn't so sure about the brush and was a bit afraid of it at first but after brushing him a few times with it he began to love it.
 
You can purchase you own Here
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment