Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan
 
Awesome fan and it is really nice. It arrived perfectly and had some assembly to get it ready for use. It took about 5 to 10 minutes to put together and it wasn't to hard to do just screws into the base of the fan to the post and than screws to the base. There is a spot where the cord runs from under neat the base to the plug in. It works well I just feel that the fan could be more sturdy on carpet than what it was. The controls to the fan are easy to use and they work great. The fan is very quiet and I like how you can set the exact temperature that you want. It is a great fan and keeps my room super cool and it is easy to sleep with the fan on. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment