Friday, September 4, 2015

Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water 11.1 Oz (Pack of 12)

Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water 11.1 Oz (Pack of 12)
 
 
This is a great case of coconut water and I really enjoyed it. I really like how it is fat free as well and just everything about it. I have been giving up soda and other bad beverages and trying to find a healthy alternative and this was it. It tastes great and best if served cold. I like these because they are little pouches that you just pop a straw that is connected to each pouch through the straw hole. They are like juice boxes in that aspect that I like. It comes all packed in a nice case and they are easy to take on the go. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment