Monday, September 28, 2015

Mommy's Time Out Wine!


Mommy's Time Out Wine!



Great wine with a bit of humor. I am an avid wine drinker and though I may not be a mommy I still liked the wine and it can be a great hit for girls night out as well. This was a red wine that is more of a dry non sweet wine. I wouldn't necessarily say bitter but it doesn't have the super sweet fruity taste to it that a lot of wines have these days which is a good thing. I really liked the wine and was quiet surprised when it showed up. I had to sign for it which wasn't a big deal at all. The box was extremely well packed so you don't have to worry about it breaking or having any issues like that. Once you cut your way through the bubble wrap you will be happy to find this great bottle of wine in a silk like pouch ready for your night! This company has many other bottles of wine to choose from as well. You can pick from different types of wine from your red to pinot grigio or moscato. Not only can you pick from that you can also get different labels from Mommy's Time out to Dad's Day off! This is a great Italian wine to have and try. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can check out Mommy's Time Out Here

No comments:

Post a Comment