Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Time for a change!

 
 

 
 
 
As some have noticed I haven't been posting much on my blog here as of lately. Times are now changing and it is for the better. There are many new things coming to my blog that will keep you more engaged. More than just product reviews and new things for everyone. Now some may be asking why the change? Why now? Well let me tell you why! Are you unhappy with yourself where you are in life well its time to do something about it. If you don't like where you are in life or what you are doing changes need to be made. I recently fell in a deep dark depression and it took everything to change it and get out of it. Recently I have been in a very self destructive state and something that a dear friend reminded me is I have been through so much in my life already that I cant give up. I cant let other people win. This is my semi colon point in my life. My story isn't over and I will not give up. I have been through so much in my life and it is my time to shine. I hope everyone who follows and reads my blog will enjoy the new changes and continue to support me as each and every follower thus far has helped me get to where I am. Some of the new things to expect that I am rolling out is a new section I am posting called "That crazy pin thing!" Have you ever had a pin on pinterest you wanted to try? A recipe to see if it tastes great or something easy to make? One of those DIY life hacks do they really work? Well I will be testing them out! If there is a pin you might want to see done see if it works or is a great try let me know and I can try them out for you if possible. This is one of the many small things I am working on and I cant wait to see where this new chapter in my life and journey will take me. I want to take the time to thank everyone again who follows me. When I started my blog a year ago it honestly gave me something to live for. Something to give me hope and it wouldn't have been possible without the support and help everyone has shown me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment