Thursday, September 3, 2015

Snap On Reusable Tens unit pads.


Snap On Reusable Tens unit pads.
 
This post is about these great Snap on tens unit pads. Comes in 2 great colors. Below is a bit about each one and where you can purchase them!
 
 
 
Re-Usable Tan Carbon Electrode Pads
 
These are great reusable tens unit pads and work great. I have a few different tens units some that require the snaps some that requires the tabs. These snap ones are perfect for that tens unit and I love how easy they are to use. They come together in little baggie packs and each pack has a pair of tens units pads in it. I was able to use each pair about a dozen times which is really great and better than some pads that don't want to stick after the second use. I like the tan ones for when I am out and about they blend in better and aren't as noticeable. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
Re-Usable White Carbon Electrode Pads
 
 
I really like these electrode pads and they work very well. They stay in place and hold well on to your skin. Each bag comes with a 2 pack of pads which is nice and I was able to wear them for about 12 uses before they wont stick anymore which is great because most patches I have had don't stick past a couple uses. These are great small but cover the area well. They are easy to snap on and are an all around great pad to have. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment