Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Homeland Conspiracy


Homeland Conspiracy
 


This is a great engaging book that is something you can really get into fast. I really like this book and it was a book I couldn't put down when I started reading it. Follow Steven the main character of this series who is back to get justice. He will be out to save the day or to stop the terrorists in yet another great story but this time on American soil. This is a great book that is a fast paced action story but I love how it has romance and a twist of a love story added into the book as well. This is a great edition to the conspiracy series book line and hope to have more to come. I received this book to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment