Thursday, September 3, 2015

Re Usable Carbon Electrode Pads


Re Usable Carbon Electrode Pads
 
 
This is a post about some more great electrode pads that use a plug type system.
 
 
Santamedical 20 White 2" X 2" Re-Usable Carbon Electrode Pads


These are great electro pads and they come with a large quantity of them. They are easy to apply and remove when they need them to. I like that they are reusable and they are easy to be able to re apply and I can use them several times which is nice. They are a nice small size so I am easily able to fit them on my shoulder where I use them the most. They connect well and work great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
40 Tan 2" X 2" Re-Usable Carbon Electrode Pads
 


These are awesome electro pads and I really like the mass quantity that came in this pack. I have been using a tens unit for about 6 years now for pain and this has really came in handy. They are easy to use applying to your skin and taking them off of you skin. They can be re used several times which is awesome and makes this pack last even longer which is great. I like the size to them they fit perfectly where I need them as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment