Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Man Sushi! 4 ingredients 10 Steps Easy dinner in 45 minutes!

That Crazy Pin Thing!
 

This is going to be the newest type of posts I am going to be making. They are all going to be labeled that Crazy Pin thing at the top. They will be different recipes or random things you see on pinterest re created by me to see if they truly do work. Is it something you may want to try? Who knows but here it goes lets give it a whirl!
 
 
All of that being said the first pin I am doing isn't something I have really seen on pinterest but a video I seen awhile ago on Facebook that has become a hit around my place. Part of my weight loss secret is.... DUN DUN DUN I  gave up carbs. Now why would anyone do a thing like that that is pasta breads and damn near everything that tastes delicious! Well you got to make sacrifices to get where you want to be in life. Now for the starters of my no carb diet the first week I eat 0 carbs to 15g of carbs a day. This is one of my favorite recipes with 13gs of carbs (depending on the type of BBQ sauce you use) For the entire entrée.  Now mind you I am in no way shape or form a 5 star gourmet chef so it wont all look perfect but delicious none the less.
 
 
This is called Man Sushi.
 
This is a simple 4 ingredient 10 step recipe that is easy and a breeze to make. Now why would I make something called man sushi? Well the answer is simple meat is the #1 thing you will eat on a low carb diet and lets face it I don't like fish...  Fish tastes fishy huh go figure. This is a great version of it and bacon and beef is mans #1 best friend in the food world!
 
You need:
 
1 pound of hamburger
1 pack of bacon
4 pieces of string cheese
 Apx 2-3 TBs of BBQ Sauce
Prep time 15mins
Cook Time 30
This makes a sushi roll and a half roll roughly
 
 

Step 1. Line 5-6 pieces of bacon on a piece of aluminum foil or if you have sushi rollers.

 Step 2. After you have seasoned your hamburger to your liking ( I just use onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and a bit of BBQ seasoning) Press it flat onto your bacon.
 Step 3. Add 2 cheese sticks on the end that you will roll first.
 
 Step 4 Roll it up. Use the base of the tin foil to start the roll it the rest of the length of the bacon.
 Step 5. Place on a pan I would suggest one that has grates or holes so it wont sit in the grease from the bacon.
 Step 6. Spread BBQ sauce on just the top half and sides of the roll.
 Step 7. Broil at 500 degrees for 15 minutes.
 Step 8. After the first 15 minutes are up take it out flip your rolls and baste BBQ sauce on the other side of the roll.
 Step 9. Take it out of the oven and slice into rolls and enjoy!
 
 
I hope you all enjoy this recipe and remember if there is a pin you have been hoping to try but want someone to test it for you send it my way and I may just try it. This is also my first post if you have any suggestions or think I can do something better or different please share!
 
 
 ( I do not take credit for coming up with this creation. However all the pictures and writing on this page are of my own)


No comments:

Post a Comment