Wednesday, September 30, 2015

T-Shirt Crazy!


Lets go a little T-shirt crazy!
 
One great thing about loosing weight is getting to shop around and get new clothes! Thanks to AW Fashions I got a line of new funny shirts that I get the great opportunity to review and share with you!
 
You can check out AW's amazon store front Here
 
 
 
 
Johnnie Skywalker
 
 
This is a great humors shirt that gives everyone a double take to it. A mix of the Johnnie walker and Luke Skywalker mix that is great for anyone who is a fan. This is a geek out shirt that I really liked and it is a good laugh when I wear it. It is a well made T-shirt that is true to the size. It fits well doesn't have any strings hanging off of the shirt or any rips in it. The shirt washes well doesn't shrink nor does the shirt fade including the image on the shirt. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here




The Unstoppable Wolverine!
 
I am a big fan of the X-men and wolverine and loved this shirt. It is true to size and fits well. It is a great shirt with an all black silhouette of wolverine and his claws on a blank shirt. You can pick from a few different colors of the shirt but I picked yellow to match his color scheme. This is an awesome shirt and I love the look of it. It is well made and I didn't have any issues with any loose strings or tears in the shirt when I got it after inspection. I have washed this shirt a few times and have had no issues of it fading or the image coming off of the shirt or breaks in the image. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
AW Fashion's Female- Male- Nerd - USB Funny
This is a funny humorous shirt that really will let your geek flag fly. If you are into electronics and a lot of computer stuff like myself this really can be a fun shirt to wear around other like minded people. It is a great laugh and I have gotten a lot of fun comments about the shirt. It is true to size and fits well. It arrived in a timely manner and looked great. I didn't have any issues with the shirt having any loose strings or snags. I have ran the shirt through the wash a few times with no issues of it fading nor the picture of it fading or coming off either which is great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
 
Marine Corps Shirt
This is a great shirt that looks great. Coming from a Marine family and a military family I wear this shirt with pride. It looks great and you can get it in a few different colors as well. I got it in blue and gold which is the Marine Corps colors and it looks great. The shirt fits well and is true to size. It arrived on time. It is well made and I haven't had any issues of the shirt fading or loosing its color or the design not staying bold. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Iron Man!
The ever so Invincible Iron man is great. Everyone loves Iron man and Tony Stark and this shirt is nothing different from that. It looks great and truly represents Tony Stark and Iron man very well. The shirt arrived on time and arrived flawlessly. It is a great shirt that is well made and I haven't had any issues with the shirt shrinking after being washed or the design on the shirt fading. It looks great and is  true to the size you order. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment