Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Current Deception


A Current Deception
 
This is a great book. It isn't the first in the series but it has a back story to help fill you in which is great. The book has a lot of detail and a book that really gets you into the story. It starts off telling the small story and giving you insight into everything that has happened in the past as you follow the characters through many twists and turns. This criminal mystery takes you on the twists of a mystery murder on a cruise ship. The story is crawling with mysterious ants as they are trying to find out who the true suspect is. It is a great read and something you can really get into once you get going. I liked the book but I wish I would have read the others in the series first. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
Or find out more about the Arleen Alleman the author and her other books Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment