Monday, June 8, 2015

Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-On Lid


Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-On Lid
 
 Great food storage tray and it comes in handy as well as having so many uses. I really like how these are sectioned off into perfect serving sizes so I can freeze baby food or other things in it. It is sturdy and easy to fill and put in your freezer. The lid does clip on but not as securely as what I was hoping for but it still works very well. I am easily able to pop these in the freezer and squeeze the bottom of each cup to get just the one small portion to pop out that you need. It is easy to clean as well and since it is silicone I can put it in the dishwasher too. This is awesome and works so well. It is easy to clean easy to store and works great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment