Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Art of American Whiskey

The Art of American Whiskey


 I love history about a lot of different things. I want to always learn more about subjects that fascinate me. I love learning about different types of alcohol different kinds where they originated from which companies make them. This is a great book that gives you a great detailed history of different types of whiskey. It is a great read and didn't take me long at all. It is filled with so much information that I never knew and gave me a great insight. I love how it goes back very far goes through prohibition and all the different eras it is a good read and one that I really enjoyed. I received this copy to share my hones thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment