Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sherman The Sheep


Sherman The Sheep
 
This is an awesome plush toy and exceeded my expectations by far. I was expecting a lot smaller toy something around the size of a 12oz can of pop. This was bigger than that and it was awesome. It is really soft and love the way the sheep's wool feels and looks realistic. It is a great baby shower gift as well and is perfect for the little ones. My three year old niece loved it and has been carrying it everywhere with her for days. It is something that is great for kids it is made well there isn't anything small that may fall off of it and it doesn't have any loose strings. It is well filled and it even works great as my niece uses it as a pillow when she is out and about with it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment