Monday, June 22, 2015

Velvet Suit Hangers Set of 10


 Velvet Suit Hangers Set of 10
 
 
Awesome set of hangers and I really enjoy them. I am always short on coat hangers for my clothes and have been looking for some new ones for awhile. These are perfect they are a nice velvet and they look great. The hook fits on the bar in my closet which is a great thing because I have had coat hangers in the past that don't fit on the bar. I really like the coat hangers themselves on the fact that they have small divots to grip your clothing nicely. These hold my delicate shirts and clothing on them better than other hangers I have used in the past. Because of the divots and the velvet the clothing doesn't slip off and it stays in place nicely. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it. 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment