Sunday, June 14, 2015

Maximum Muscular Protein Shaker Bottle


Maximum Muscular Protein Shaker Bottle
 
 
This is a great protein blender bottle and I really like it. It has came in handy and used a lot since I have gotten it. It works really well. It is an average size bottle that comes with an added case at the bottom to store protein powders and pills. I like that it has the barrier so I can keep my different supplements separated. The blender bottle is really easy to use and it you just put in your powder and water and it is easy to mix up. It has a strainer type top so it blends nicely and you don't end up with any clumps. The lid seals nicely and tight and the pop open top is easy to pop open but stays securely when not in use so it doesn't spill. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
Maximum Muscular Protein Shaker Bottle
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment