Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Zubels Hand Knitted Baby Rattles


Zubels Hand Knitted Baby Rattles

Tis is such a cute baby rattle and something that is going to be cherished. I got it for my best friend who is expecting. We just found out she is having a little boy and this rattle is perfect and will fit in perfectly. It is hand knitted and very well made and looks fabulous. It is a great size and doesn't have anything small that they may be able to choke on or pull off. It is super cute and just something I know he will really enjoy. It came with their order book that is filled with so many other products that are all hand knitted. From rattles to hats and more it is something great to check out. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here on their website and check out all of their other great products.



No comments:

Post a Comment