Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Greenwald's Carpet, Upholstery & Fabric Stain Remover Kit


Greenwald's Carpet, Upholstery & Fabric Stain Remover Kit


This is an awesome fabric and stain remover kit. I really like how it all comes as a kit that it comes with more than just one mix of the solution. It is easy to use and you put the packet of the solution in the bottom of the bottle. Than you feel it full of hot water. The water dissolves the packet so you get the perfect mix every time. The cleaner itself works really well and it cleans the stain with ease. I have had old mud stains on my carpet I have been having problems getting out and it got them out fasts. I like how it doesn't leave a residue on my carpet after I use it nor does it bubble up and make it hard to get fully cleaned out of the carpet. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment