Saturday, June 6, 2015

PURGGO Car Air Freshener


PURGGO Car Air Freshener



Awesome car air freshener and works perfectly in my SUV. From time to time I like to smoke in my SUV or I am driving up in the oil field area and the air tends to be  dirtier. You can always see black dirt or smoke floating around and it can sometimes make you feel sick. Since I have had this in my car it seems to keep the air fresh and I know it makes my car smell fresher and not have any odor issues since I have had this hanging on the back of the seat head rest. You can easily hang it there or the air freshener is small enough to slide underneath your seat. It leaves your car smelling fresher and better. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment