Monday, June 8, 2015

Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller


Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller


I had been having a problem with ants for awhile in my bathroom. I had no idea where they had been coming from or where they were getting in at but it was driving me insane. I was lucky enough to get one of these and plugged it in in my bathroom. I started to notice that the ants weren't around anymore. They had disappeared and really was surprised at how well it worked and how fast they went away.  I also liked that even though this is something that is just simple to plug in. This is perfect because it doesn't bother my dog which was own thing that I thought it might do. I relieved this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment