Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hippo Teething Necklace


Hippo Teething Necklace



This is such a cute teether toy and perfect for your little one that is teething. It is made of a high grade silicone and latex free which is something I look for in especially in baby products. The toy can be attached to the string to be used as a necklace or it is large enough to give to your baby without being around your neck and you wont have to worry about them choking on it or any hazards like that. You can put it in the freezer and dishwasher which is something that is awesome. I like to throw them in the dishwasher to make sure that they are well sanitized and I love throwing them in the freezer because the cold helps soothe sore gums and teeth. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment