Sunday, June 14, 2015

LED Lights

 
Awesome little light with so many uses and purposes. It has 2 different sections of lights. The one near the hanging hook or on the other end near the button. You are able to point and shine the light where you need or be able to hang the light up and use in a lantern function. The hook is foldable as well so it is out of the way. The light is ultra bright and is perfect for working under your car or having stored in your car. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

 
Amazing flashlight and so useful! I really like this flashlight and was a life saver as I was trying to fix my SUV. It is easy to use and ultra bright. You can either shine the light out the bottom of the flashlight or the bar side. The light itself is east to turn on and cycle through with the red power button. The best part about this is it has a stand that it sets on so you can get it pointed at the directions that you need. What I absolutely loved about this is the magnet on the bottom of the light so I could actually put it magnetized to the top of my hood and have it shining right where I needed it to.  I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment