Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Third Die - Dice Bag


Third Die - Dice Bag
 
 
For all gamers and people who use dice this is great. It has a very nice look to it, it looks professional but still casual, it's got a nice feel to it as well, it's fluffy/fuzzy, but still feels sturdy. I like the drawstrings it has, they are solid and simple. It has enough room for all my dice, but doesn't take up a bunch of room either. I really like this bag it is great for all my magic the gathering and Dungeons & Dragons dice. I also like how you can reverse the bag to either be blue or grey which is a cool feature as well.  All in all,  it does everything it sets out to do with a good package and something I recommend having. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment