Sunday, June 14, 2015

FSL Decimate Safety Earmuff / Ear Defender


FSL Decimate Safety Earmuff / Ear Defender
 The earmuffs were very professional looking when I first looked them over. I waited until I went to the gun range before I actually tested them, and found they were oddly comfortable, I've had bad luck in the past with comfort from earmuffs. I really like the padding on the headstrap, and the padding around the ears is comfortable too. I like the covering on the headstrap, it has a nice inlay pattern type thing on the top section. It also adjusted to fit everyone I let try it on, and no one had any complaints of comfort. My only issue I had is they made it hard to get a comfortable sight picture, they kept bumping on my stock where I would cheek the weapon, and it threw me off a bit. They dampened the noise from every weapon fired there, but you could still hold a conversation without removing them. All in all they performed their function they set out to do admirably, my only problem was the issue with cheeking the weapon.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment