Thursday, June 4, 2015

Home- It Mop and Broom Holder


Home- It Mop and Broom Holder

 
 
This is awesome broom holder. It helps me organize a lot and such a great item to have in the kitchen and garage. It is super easy to place on the wall and comes with everything that you need weather you are able to get the screws in on a stud or use the anchors that came with it. It is easy to place on the wall and the brooms and mops fit in the slots perfectly. The hooks are great to hold dust pans and other smaller objects. This is a sturdy holder and I really like it. It has helped me get quiet organized and it is a great item to have and want to purchase more for other areas of the house and garage. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment