Wednesday, February 25, 2015

11 in 1 Credit Card Multitool


11 in 1 Credit Card Multitool

 
 
I was actually surprised it fit in my wallet. Most pocket survival things or credit card sized tools dong actually fit in the card slots, so that's a bonus off the bat. The biggest things this has going for it in my opinion are in no specific order the can opener, knife, saw blade and the bottle opener. The saw is decent though not something id use give a choice. but it does work. It is rough on the hands though but in an emergency beggars cant be choosers. The bottle opener and can openers care self explanatory and are a little tough to get going which is a downside, but they can be invaluable. The knife is something decent for precision cuts but I wouldn't go too crazy with it. I'm sure I could find a use for the multi size wrench end but it would need me to be under the right circumstances because it seems like a lot more work than it is worth. The screw driver is alright and works fine. Over all its small sturdy and has a lot of different stuff on it. Some useful some not so much. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment