Saturday, February 28, 2015

PRO 2200W Classic Hair Dryer


PRO 2200W Classic Hair Dryer by Xtava

This is a great hair dryer and is a lot lighter than the clunky old one I used to have. It looks great and helps my morning routine go a lot faster. I am able to dry my hair quickly and I love the attachment that it comes with to be able to focus all the hot air on one section of hair at a time as  I am brushing it out. When I use the attachment it makes my hair look a lot better as well than without using it. This is a powerful hair dryer it isn't the most powerful hair dryer I have ever seen but definitely a very good one. It is very powerful and dries my hair quickly which is awesome since I have really long hair. It is a nice sleek hair dryer so it fits nicely into my hair dryer holder and looks really nice as well. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment