Saturday, February 21, 2015

Vicks® CoolMist Humidifier

Vicks® CoolMist Humidifier
 
I already had used both a humidifier and Vicks when I or anyone in my family is sick. This is perfect and combines both items into one that helps tremendously! Winter time is the worst with everyone getting sick being stuffed up and congested. The Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier is great. It isn't as bulky as most humidifiers are and it fits nicely on my counter top during the day and on the night stand at night. Because of its small size it is easy to move and transport between rooms without any water. You can run this with or without the Vicks which is really nice. When you run this with the Vicks it is amazing you can tell a big difference and your sinus feel more opened and easier to breath. This machine has by far surpassed my expectations and is a higher quality than other humidifiers I have had in the past. You can really see this one working by seeing the humidity that the machine is putting out.
I received this from Influenster to be able to test and share my experiences while using this product.
 
#VicksCoolMist 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment