Saturday, February 14, 2015

Laser Landscape Projector Light


Laser Landscape Projector Light
 
 This is one of the coolest products I have EVER came across or had the opportunity to review. This is a landscape projector light. I have tried it both inside and outside and it is amazing in either application. This is a very sturdy and durable light. It is all metal casings that is well built. It comes with a very sturdy metal stake to be able to place in the ground to shine on your yard or wherever you need it. I had put mine outside for a while and it was great the only thing that would have made it easier was a remote to turn it on and off or some sort of timer device which can easily be added.


As well as outdoor use it has great indoor uses as well. I love it at night shined on my celling it gives an amazing star light feel to it with the blue lasers that I had received. It is a really fun item and my nieces loved it. It is also a hit when all my friends and I are hanging out. You can get this awesome light in a few different colors. Blue like what I got, green, or red and green combined. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment