Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Petunia Skincare


Petunia Skincare Line
 
I recently had the opportunity to try out a few products from the Petunia Skincare line. They have some really great all natural products. I am going to be talking about there Derma Roller, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and Revitalize Eye Serum.
 

Derma Roller

 
Derma rollers have many purposes to them when used correctly and rolled across the area you need it can heal cellulite, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles among many other uses. This comes packaged extremely well in medical grade sterile wrapping. It is easy to open up and be able to use. You roll across your problem area and you feel little pricks. It doesn't irritate your skin but you begin to notice more blood flow to that area. It will make your skin look better feel youthful and more rejuvenated. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Derma Roller Here
 
 

Anti Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Anti aging serums are really important in todays beauty routines. I have been using them for awhile and this one is a really good one.  It is really easy to apply to your face and a lot goes a long way. It absorbs nicely into your skin not leaving you with a greasy or oily residue on your skin. It leaves your skin soft and cleans up out breaks. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
 

Revitalize Eye Serum

I am always in desperate need for an eye serum that helps with puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. This stuff is great it is all natural and packed full of all natural and organic materials. This will firm up your skin and fix any fine lines and wrinkles that you may have. It helps to control the puffiness in your eyes and dark circles that you may have. It is really light and not to heavy on your face. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can purchase your own Here

 

 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment