Sunday, February 22, 2015

Max Freeze


Max Freeze Roll on!
 

This is a great product and is something perfect for me when I am on the go. I have gone through more than 3 years of physical therapy and one of the main treatments I would receive after my therapy would be a Max - Freeze like product applied to my shoulder and back. This is absolutely perfect because I can get some of the same pain relief now at home without having the pricy trip to physical therapy. This is a really nice roll on tube that you can easily apply to the area as needed. It doesn't have much of an odor there is a faint scent that you can barely detect. When you apply it to the intended area it absorbs nicely into your skin it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling and it doesn't make you feel like your clothing is sticking to you afterwards. Within a minute or two you are going to start to feel the cooling relief effects. This dulls my pain on my shoulder quite a bit. I like how this is in a roll on tube so I can easily carry it with me. When I am out and about I don't like taking pain pills and with this I can get some pain relief without the narcotics or drowsiness that they can cause. I received this as a gift to share my experiences with this product.
 
You can check out more about this product Here

Max Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment